Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Taylor Lautner Will Make A HUGE Impact in the Fitness Industry

Generation Y has been one of the first generations to show almost zero interest in fitness. Taylor Launter will single-handedly change that. He may be the first true fitness role model for "Generation Y". Just like Arnold in Terminator or Brad Pitt in Fight Club, Taylor Lautner is about to inspire an entire generation.

Taylor Lautner – Finally a Fitness Role Model for "Generation Y"

taylor-lautner-new-moon-shirtless

I Predict Taylor Lautner Will Create A HUGE Impact in Fitness

If I ever met Taylor Lautner in person I would shake his hand (then get his autograph for my girlfriend's daughter). I really believe that he will single-handedly make being in shape cool for Generation Y (the kids of Generation X). I believe that this impact will be felt almost immediately and it will be long lasting. My guess is that we will see more and more young people hitting the gyms and getting into fitness. I don't believe that this will just be young men. I think it will have just as big of an impact for young women.

Thanks Again to Taylor Lautner…

…for getting in incredible shape for his role as Jacob Black in New Moon. He is a great young actor and has what it takes to revive the fitness industry…and possibly inspire an entire generation of young men and women to take an interest in fitness.

 blog it

No comments:

Post a Comment