Thursday, November 12, 2009

New Taylor Lautner Shirtless Photos!

I can't believe I am capitalizing on the Taylor Lautner craze to get traffic to my free report. I have been endorsing the lean and slim look for years, and Taylor has done a good job of getting fit without getting too big. My hope is that I will help the younger generation of fans get fit while avoiding the trap of adding too much muscle.

Top 10 Taylor Lautner Shirtless Pictures!

Somebody will appreciate my efforts! Obviously people have different criteria for rating pictures. I chose the most common ones and based them on the “cheese” factor. Here goes…

#10 His Hair Looks Like it is Covering a Super-Long
# 9
#8 Taylor Lautner Tree Pose With Arms in Awkward Position
#7 Yes...a Taylor Lautner Doll! Would Kick Ken's Butt and Steal Barbie!
#6 A Great Picture, But Doesn't Have that Tough Jacob Black Feel
#5 Taylor Lautner Shirtless Pic Showing Off His Tattoo
#4 An Outstanding Picture of Jacob Black in the Rain Forrest
#3 Not Sure if He Is Happy or Angry. Looks Tough Either Way!
#2 Taylor Lautner Shirltess in the Rain. Looks Like an Abercrombie Model!
#1 The Most Common and Probably the Best Taylor Lautner Shirtless Picture!

As Taylor Lautner gets older hopefully he doesn’t make the mistake of gaining too much muscle. The problem with adding too much muscle is it quickly destroy the aesthetics of a slim and athletic body.

Rusty Moore over at Fitness Black Book covers this hip slim look in detail. His site is probably the only one that tells people to avoid adding too much muscle, because he says it is “cheesy” looking. I completely agree! You can get his free report here —-> Vacation Body Blueprint

Anyway, a great site if you like the look that Taylor Lautner achieved in Twilight: New Moon. If you are a female this FREE Report will help you look slim and sexy…you have to be careful…even those female fitness models look too muscular in my opinion.

 blog it

1 comment: